Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About the Chelsea

Hey guys!
I'm Chelsea Adamczyk (Adam-check) and I'm a sophomore here at Kennesaw State aiming to leave this place with a major in English Education.
I love to read, write, and play music.  I'm constantly writing, may it be poetry, short stories, or song lyrics and music. My greatest love in this world is playing the piano.  I've been playing since age 9, and since then have picked up many other instruments along the way. I also play the guitar, bass guitar, trumpet, and most recently, the accordion.  I'm in a few local bands and usually play out at venues or bars every weekend. When I'm not practicing with my bands or working on school work, I work at Great Southern Music in Cartersville.  I'm also a DJ for KSU's Owl Radio.  I host a show called The Clampdown every Saturday from 4-6pm here on campus. Although I can be fairly introverted at times, I  love making friends and helping people any way I possibly can.

2 comments:

  1. So creative, I think that's wonderful. You should check out a friend of mine, his name is Alan Benjamin and I believe he's still in the prog band Mirthrandir. If I'm correct there is only one instrument he can not play. What are the name of your bands? Where do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathleen! I'll definitely check them out! I always love reaching out to fellow musicians.
    The names of my bands are Dollhead Baseball and The Manic. They're pretty different musically, but I love the diversity.
    We play all over the place! Mostly The Warehouse in Kennesaw, Swayze's Venue in Marietta, The Insomnia Venue in Villa Ricca, and The Masquerade and Red Light Cafe in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete